As a trainer you should notice the following points:
- Make sure that there is enough space available for creating the workpiece.
- Have enough stones and mortar ready.
- Explain again the most important points for preparing the work.
- Have trainees calculate the material requirements.
- Watch the trainees setting up, recording and measuring.
- Correct the trainees only in case of gross mistakes. The trainees should learn from small mistakes and avoid them next time.
- Make sure you have a clean and tidy environment when laying walls. Also consider accident and health protection.
- Explain the assessment criteria to the trainees; take your time.
- Have the trainees write a short report on brickwork production.